it was very facinating although there are no snakes out yet.
1. First period the water was as smooth as glass and there was a perfect reflection on the water.
2. I was surprised how high the grass had grown over the summer. Also, the water was the highest I had seen it since we started going to Mr. B"s.
The first time I went to Mr. B's Backyard Classroom, I was surprised at how large the ponds were. I was expecting them to be small enough that the whole classroom could surround the perimeter of the pond. Also it surprised me how the water acted exactly like a mirror because it was like I was looking into an actual mirror. Usually when you look into a pond, its foggy and hard to see your reflection. My first impression of the whole outdoor classroom was that it was farely large. There are so many trails that lead to different places. I hope that at my next visit to the backyard classroom, I will be able to explore where all the trails lead to. This visit was something to remember. I can't wait until I visit there again!
This was my first time in Mr.B,s Back yard class room and my first impression was Wow This place is huge I was excited to see wild life first hand, I was surprised to see a turtle head poke out of the water and dive back in. I am looking forward to coming back to Mr.B,s With the beatiful Scenery.
1. I first thought hat Mr. B's was going to be a forest type thing because of all the comments going around school. It was way different when i thought. Not in a bad way, it was pretty cool.
2. What surprised me was all the animal holes, the huge lake (pond), the grass in the shallow water, and everything really. I'm from Smithville so Mr. B's was new to me. It was nice to experience such things. I hope i go back soon!
1. I've been to Mr.B's before at Reeds Road and my impression of the backyard is that it's more full of life. There are so much birds and other animals that adapt to this place and the trees and plants are incredibly healthy.
2. Something that surprised me was that the water was about a meter high already! Also, in my past 2 years I have saw plenty of snakes that slithered through the water, but on Friday I only saw one snake that happened to appear.
My first impression in Mr.b s backyard was seen the poisin ivy plants and seen the frogs in the pond.What surprised me was seen the grass grown and seen a spider webb in between a tree.
1. When I first saw Mr.B's i was surprised. When i went out there i was sorounded by trees, animals, and plants, it was beautiful. I just wanteed to go back inside grab a book and sit there uner the shade of a big tree and read all day sorounded by nature.
2. Something that surprised me is the amount of plants there were. To be honest I expected about two of three trees, some grass and a handful of wild flowers, but that wasn't what i got at all. It really amazed me.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's backyard this September was that it is a great place for outdoor organisms to live because of it cleanliness. The noises from behind the tall grass seem louder and it seems to me everything’s perfect for the insects and animals.
2. Something that surprised me in Mr. B's Backyard this September was the holes. Last year, I remember that there were more groundhog holes. Also, I remember seeing some smaller holes, ones that snakes could fit through, but I didn't see them anymore.
1.My first impression of Mr.B's backyard was great! I thought it was a great way to learn about nature and everything in it. It really made a great first impression because I liked the area and it had a great pond and dock and the creatures were cool.
2. Something that suprised me was the area itself. I expected myself to walk into an area which is more swampy and the picture in my was lots more trees but really there wasnt as much trees neither was it swampy.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom was that I thought it was going to be really interesting because I would see a lot of different animals,insects, and plants.
2. Something that surprised me was when I saw a snake come out of nowhere and go into the water.
1.My first impression of Mr.B's backyard classroom was how big it was and all the different plants and bugs.
2.Something that surprised me was all the different animals and bugs I saw. I saw a couple new birds that were beautiful. Also I saw a toad that disguised in with the rocks. Another thing that surprised me was the different noises the bugs made.
it is much bigger then i ever imagined there was lots of bullfrogs and little tad poles, and i have to say lots and lots of spider webs. Well something that surprised me was that we do things by our self, and i thought that it would have been boring but it was different it was sooooooooo much FUN!!!!
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard it that is was very peaceful being out in nature. Especially when I heard the insects and other animals.
2. What surprised me was how many wildlife thing there are in Mr. B's Backyard. There were snakes and different insects. What also surprised me was how big Mr. B's Backyard is, I didn't expect it to be so big! Since I went to Smithville I've never been there so I expected it to be small. Instead there two big ponds(in my opinion.)
1. I have been to Mr.B`s backyard before at Roland Rogers. My impression was that the grass has grown and the plants around the paths have grown,narrowing the path on one side. Also, the water was the up to one meter high.
2. Something that suprised me was that I actually saw a live snake! I didn`t expect to see any animals, but towards the end of class I did. I had sat down on the bench wating for the end when I saw kids go down to the other lake. I hadn`t ever been down there and wasn`t sure if I should. Suddenly, people shouted SNAKE!!!!! Then I HAD to go down there. As soon as I got there, I saw a tiny snaks swimming in the water with it`s head in the air! I was SHOCKED!
That was my memorable day at Mr.B`s backyard :D
1. It was the best clasroom ever. 2.Something that surprised me is the pond and grass.
My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom this year was amazing. I was so surprised to see the different changes that occured ever since I went out there when I was in sixth grade. I never knew how much nature could change over a short period of time. There were so many different species of plants and animals, I didn't even know where to start observing! When I finally got a chance to see all of the changes in Mr.B's Backyard Classroom, something that surprised me was a giant spider web that was between two branches on the same tree. It was beautiful looking at it because the sun was at a certain angle that it was shining right on the web.The web looked like something out of a fairy tale! I can't wait to go out to Mr.B's Backyard Classroom again!
1.My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard was that everthing
was not moving at all.
2.The nothingness is what suprised me.
When I first saw Mr.B's backyard I was suprised because I didn't think there was going to be poisin ivy and I thought there was going to be more.
What suprised me was the poisin ivy.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard Classroom was that there were lots of plants and a few animals. I have seen those on TV.
2. Nothing surprised me except the holes the animals made.
1. The impression that I got when I first whent to Mr.B's Backyard Classroom is that the place is filled sprouting wonder and plenty of life. 2. I was surprised that the spiders were not on there spider web.
1. When I first walked through those gates, my mind was in aw. I say this because firstly I didn't even know that that was there and secondly because it was so big a beautiful. The pound was glimmering as the sun's light hit the water every so gently.The birds we're chirping and the wind blew a wonderful breeze through my hair. My first impression on Mr.B's backyards classroom would have to be on a scale of 1/10. 100000!!!
2. Somethings that surprised me when I was there was the vegetation. The vegetation was so big and everywhere. There was so many cattails coming out of the glimmering water. There was a lot of snake holes. Which didn't make me to happy. Also there was....a.....big......SPIDER WEB!! I am not a very big fan of spiders or snakes, so that surprised me when i saw them. Just to sum it up. Mr.B's backyard classroom is the most beautiful place I have been to.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's backyard in middle school was surprisingly different then fifth grade. I guess being older and all i really start to realize all of the plant and animal life in those ponds. I hope to see even more this year as well!
2. What surprised me was the water depth gauge. i know that they are really cool and that its very interesting to see how the depth of the water either increases or decreases. That should be very fun to see throughout the year!
1. My first impression was the water and how it's a perfect reflection of the things above the water.
2. One thing that suprised me as a 7th grader was the grass and how high it was since the last time I saw it.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom was that it was very neat. The part that was neat was it's appearance. It had tall grass around the whole pond and you could see the reflection of the trees on the water.
2.Something that surprised me was the noises the frogs made. When you would walk you would hear the noise and then the splash of water from the frog diving in the water. The noise would sometimes scare you. Mr.B's Backyard Classroom is very interesting.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's backyard classroom was that it was very large and there was alot of plants,trees,and weeds that had grown there naturally.I also saw the largest frog i've ever seen in my life under a tree.
2.i was surprised at how large the pond was and that i didn't see any garden snakes there.
My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom I was shocked. The view was gorgeous, the reflection of the sun and trees on the surface of the water was breathe taking. The amount of wildlife and plants i encountered was nothing like I've seen before. What suprised me most was when i found out there were snakes and poison ivy, I didn't get to witness any snakes but I did see snake holes and some toads. I loved Mr.B's Backyard Classroom and hope to go back in the future.
1.I have gone to Mr.B's before, but this time it looks different. Lot of the holes were covered up and the grass was taller. The path ways are starting to close up. I saw many more plants.
2. Something that surprised me was the different varieties of plants. One of them had an amazing flower. Another thing that surprised me was that the bullfrog wouldn't jump into the water because we were there.
1.My first impression of Mr.B's classroom was that it was huge, compared on what I thought it would be. There was also more nature then I thought there would be too. They're were lots of trees, there were tons of small yellow flowers, there were ground hog holes, and spider webs.Mr.B's Backyard gave me a great first impression I hope to vistit again soon!
2. There were some things at Mr.B's that really suprised me! One thing that suprised me was a GIANT BULLFROG! I was so suprised because i didnt think that we would see wild life on the very first day we went out. Another thing that suprised me was how big the pond was. The pond was huge, and I thought it was going to be a whimpy tiny pond, but it turned out to be a big pond. There was alot of things that surprised me at Mr.B's Backyard!
Queston 1. My 1st impression of Mr. B's Backyard classroom was that it looked amazing. The water was flat and sparkling, and the birds were chirping.It was a great 1st impression.
Question 2. What suprised me was a huge spider web that was probably 1ft by 1ft right in the middle of the path way. Also a big frog in the water with just its big eye popping out.
1. My first impression was that it looked plainer from what I remembered. It was also big & had a lot of plants surrounding it.
2. Something that surprised me was that the pond was big & a lot of life living there. Also, there was really tall cat tails which was cool. (:
(1) My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom was that it was magnificent. It was full of so many different species of flora and fauna. I heard some calls of the Mocking Bird and witnessed a butterfly gliding from flower to flower.
(2) Something that surprised me was that I could literally get face to face with these animals and they wouldn't be intimidated.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard Classroom was awesome! I couldn't beleive how big the ponds were. The trees were very cool, because by looking at their half green half red leaves I could tell it was transforming from summer to fall. The bird houses were homes to the many different types of birds I saw flying aroud. Although I only saw a caterpillar, some birds, a little frog, and a huge spider, there were definetly signs of many more animals.
2.The thing that suprised me the most was how big the pond really was. It was gigantic! The other pond wasn't as big but it was still fairly large.
i liked it and there was lots of animals and plants like snakes and piosin ivey.
i loved mr Bs backyard there was lots of plants like poison ivy. I was suprised by the snakes i saw it was amazing
1.My first impression of mr.b's backyard was that is was gone to be boring but then I walked around & then i relized that it was very beautiful & relaxing.:)
2.What surprise me was watching the frogs pop their heads out of the pond all you could shee was their big black eyes>!:) That was very funny !!!
1.My first impression of Mr.B's backyard classroom when I was in Reeds Road I was surprised that poeple did this.
2.The thing I was surprised about was there were no animals out right now because of the winter
1. My first impresion of Mr.B's backyard classroom was it is big, it was very friendly to animales and incects, and there was alot of plant life
2.Something that supriesed me was how big Ms.B's backyard classroom was it was so big you can fit a huge pond 28 people bugs incects animals benchies walk ways docs and more
1) i was so happy.
2)The surprised me was the snakes.
1.)I thought there was going to be more animals.
2.)There was many spider webs.
When I first went to Mr. B's Backyard Classroom it look amazing! It had a huge pond and a lot of beautiful trees and flowers etc! It was cool because I seen snake holes,spider webs and even a snake egg! That is amazing! I really enjoyed being at Mr. B's!
1. My first impression of Mr.Bs backyard was that it look every nice. It was really roomy meaning that, there was alot of room to walk around and see things such as, snakes, frogs, and other things.
2. Something that suprised me was that i got to see a snake .
1) My first impression on Mr.B's backyard class was that it was so, wounderful that i wanted to know every single thing that lived there was just a nice and remarkable place for any creature.
2) The thing that surprised me was that I noticed that the backyard wasnt even big and these animals found out a way to live togeather in peace.
1. I went to Reeds Road and I've been to Mr.Bs before and my first impression was that it would be the same as last year, but I was wrong. The front pound looked a little bigger and a couple of months ago it looked smaller, less holes in the path ways, it looked like there was more speices than a couple of months ago.
2. The things that suprised me was that the holes were gone and more benches out there,.
i think that this prgramn for mrbs back yard is very goood because kids that came from simthville and arhtur rann elementry school because they would conect more to natcher and it wou;d also be good for the kids that caqme from a nother school that is not6 from galloway . I LOVE THIS PROGRAM . MRBS BACK YARD.!!
1:I went to Roland Roger and I all ready saw it before but when I went there again itchange every thing was so big then the last time ive been there.
2:Something that suprised me was i saw bugs in the water and i saw a bullfrog
1. my first impression of mr.B's Backyard classroom was good. there is a lot of wild life living there the grass is tall,lots of bugs, frogs,birds and lots more. it is huge and very pretty. i got to use the Iapd which i took pictures with.
2. the things that surprised was how huge it was. i loved it and all the birds and wild life well yeah .
On September 21st we visted Mr. B's Backyard for the first time. There was alot more then I expected. & it was a lot bigger then I imagined too. We saw a huge Bull frog just sitting by the water and we got some pictures of it with an iPad. There was a lot of bugs, weeds, bushes, trees, and dirt. My first impression of the backyeard was that it's kinda overgrown.. the grass isn't cut and there's A LOT of tall weeds. I noticed and bunch of different kinds of leaves that were all different shapes and sizes. I really liked when Mrs. Sommers and I were looking at the water and there was a perfect reflection of the clouds on the water. It was pretty! We took pictures of that too! Something that suprised me was how slimy and how big the bull frog we saw was. And something I'd like to learn is all the different kinds of leaves that are in Mr. B's Backyard (:
1.My first impression was that Mr.Bs was looked nice and there were a lot of snake holes.
2.somthing that suprised me was that there were a lot of snake holes and frogs in the water.
1.my first impression of mr.bs backyard was awesomeeee!! :3 besides the ANNOYING BUGS!!!
2.The coolest thing i saw was a bunch of turtle heads in the pond and i fell into a bush and saw a giant moth ball!!!
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard Classroom was so neat. It is a cool area.
2.Something that surprised me was all the fish jumping out of the water. I didn't think that there would that many fish.
1. My first impression for Mr.B's backyard classroom was that I actually heard some animals like crickets and birds.
2. Something that surprised me was that the grass got longer and I could see my reflection in the water clearly.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's backyard was how much more holes in the dirt.
2. Something that suprised me was that I sliped in the mud and the pond,and how much frogs their were at the back pond where I sliped.
my first impression of Mr. B’s Backyard Classroom, was that it was improved compared to the last time i was there, since it had been cleaned up a little more, and more tables and benches.
something that suprised me, was that the water rose more this year.
My first impression of mr.b's backyard classroom well that was in like 3rd grade so i dont remember but what i think of it now is it reminds me of my favorite place in the world tennessee, because its peaceful theres a bunch of trees and wildlife its not like new york city people everywhere. Your not crowded your alone being able to think. something that suprised me was the way everything is like you can do pretty much anything you want there theres no rules....... the air is fresh too!!
1. When I was first introduced to Mr. B's Backyard, I was in my old school and I loved how they set it up to be like a good learning experience for everyone. I was happy at how they advanced in looks.
2. I was surprised when i found snakeskin behind some of the bushes. Also the really good smelling plants.
My first impression of Mr.Bs was that I never really realized how cool wildlife is and Mr.Bs show me that. Something that surprised me was how big the pond was
1. My first impression of Mr. B's backyard was an awesome one. There were so many improvements from last year. The trails seemed to be bigger and the grass was much shorter
2. Something that suprised me was that there wasn't as much snakes or turtles in the water. Also Mr. B's backyard class was much more peaceful than last year
1. My first impression of Mr. B's backyard was an awesome one. There were much more improvements from last year, the trail was much wider and the grass was shorter than last year.
2. Something that suprised me was that Mr. B's backyard was much more peaceful and calm. Also there weren't as many snakes or turtles in the water.
1. My first impression of Mr .B's is it was bigger then expected. I didn't expected snakes to be there. Thought there was going to be a teacher teaching us science and about the environment.
2. Some things that surprised me is that there were turtles and big bullfrogs. I was surprised to see no snakes and that there were no birds talking to each another.
1.I've been to mr.Bs before at roland and my first impression was what kind of animals are going to be out there. 2.I was surprised how far up the water had gotten.
1.It had an lot of trees and more plants than last time.also i saw the other side had grown a lot of grass to.
2. what surprised me was the big bull frog that was siting on the side of the water.
1.My first impression of Mr.bee's was the huge pond. Also, the feilds of grass and all the trees but most impotantly my first impression was that it was a wonderfulpace.
2.What really suprised me was the different kinds of berries and the different kinds of frogs. Lastly, and the mole, snake, and bunny holes everywhere.Over all I loved Mr.bees back yard
1. My 1st impression was that it was a cool place, being that I was at Arthur Rann I never got to see this before.
2. Something that surprised me was a snake hissing at me when I walked be a pine tree in the back of the area.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard classroom is that there was much more grass than last year. In addition, I noticed that there were no geese. I assume that it was because of the time of year it is.
2. I was surprised that the groundhog holes were caved in. I wonder if they will eventually open them up again. Also, when I went to the pond nearest to Reeds Road, I noticed that there was no algae. This surprised me becuse when I'd go to Mr. B's Backyard Classroom in previous years, that pond would always either be covered with algae at the beginning of the water or the pond would be dry.
1. My first impression was the many plants and small animals there were
2. Something that surprised me was how big the full backyard was
1. My First Impression of Mr. B's Backyard is that it was good. There were some Frogs And Insects, But Last Year There Was Snakes And I Didn't See Them So That Was A Disappointment.
2. Something That Surprised Me Was That There Were No Snakes To Be Seen. I Expected For There To Be One Or Two Snakes In The Water But Surprisingly There Weren't Any. Also, Something Else That Surprised Me Was The Reflection Because It Looked Really Nice.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's backyard classroom is that I thought it would be much smaller like a pond, although it turned out to be a gigantic lake.
2. What surprised me was all the plants and animals I saw like sassafras(a tree that makes root beer).
1. When I first walked into the Mr. B's back yard classroom, I was amazed! There were many bugs, plants, and trees, and two GIANT ponds! I can't wait to go back there again!
2. I was surprised by the plant that's roots smelled like root beer! It was REALLY COOL!
My first impression of Mr. B's was the beautiful pond and the nice land scape
I was surprised about the many reptiles and all of the plants. I wasn't expecting all of the wildlife I saw.
1. I thought it was pretty ice when i saw it, i saw say how far it went and i was like "WOAH!"
2. There were MANY snake holes.
1. It looked cleaner and healthier than I thought it would look. There was also a lot more space cleared out than I had originally expected.
2. The poison ivy, the stillness of the frogs, and the huge spiderweb that decided to hang in our faces surprised me a lot.
I've been here before when i was at Reeds Road and Roland Rogers. My impression was the size of the pond. What it surprised was the smell of the plants .That why I like Mr. B's Backyard .
1. My first impression of Mr.Bs Backyard Classroom was that it is a great place to learn if you love to explore nature and animals. I went to Reeds Road so i already knew what it was like, but it has changed a lot.
2. Something that surprised me was that the roots of a speical plant smelled like rootbeer and the stem smelled like lemon there was also a different kind of plant and its leaves smelled like lemon too!!!!!!!!
Question.1 My observation of Mr.B backyard classroom was how big the area was. Also i examed alot of snake holes. Plus i saw rabbits and honey combs. Plus a huge lake right in the middle of everything. In conclusion I think its was absolutely beautiful out there.
Question.2 I noticed alot in Mr.B backyard classroom. I noticed frogs jumping out the lake like flying fishes. Also massive snake holes. Also really pretty birds calls. I heard alot of birds calling. I also espy the charming flowers around the lake.To conclude thats its was amazing out there and I hope to be out there more often. I really enjoyed being out there and looking at nature.
When I first heard of Mr. B's backyard classroom, I wasn't really sure what I was going to see. What I had in mind was toad, tadpoles, and plants. On that afternoon we went, I was completely blown away! There was so many life forms. From, dragonfly's to a baby snake. I was also surprised how the whole area was so healthy and no pollutions or trash. I would definitely go back to visit!
What surprised me?
The things that surprised me were the random holes in the ground,
the bamboo out of the water,and the poison ivey.
My first impression of Mr.Bs backyard classroom were that the water was really calm and clear.
1) My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard Classroom was that I wanted to look for mysterious insects and animals like a snake, a bull frog, (which I saw by the way) and I really wanted to see turtles. If I saw a turtle I would just stare at it for as long as I can studying it's every move. 2) What really surprised me was that I didn't get to see many insects or animals. I only saw a few snake holes, a bull frog, and a bunch of smaller frogs. It disappointed me a little but it was still cool getting to see how the insects and animals live.
1.Mr.B's backyard is a exciting, fun, wild place to learn about our enviroment. The pond is cristal clear, you can see little tadpoles and ducks happly swimming on the pond. It is indeed a peaceful place to be. There is various numbers of animals there. Some we don't even know about. There are snakes, frogs , ducks , birds , butterflies and fireflies. There is alot of trees with spectacular looking, cool spider webs too. In conclusion, Mr.B's is a wonderful place to learn about science, I really enjoyed it.
2. There is a bunch of surprises in Mr.B's backyard. For example, there are huge Bullfrogs that go in the water and poke their head out just to see us. Also, it was my fist time seeing poison ivy. There is new benches when you go to the walk tour and a water meter. The best thing of all is that I really got happy seeing that Mr.B's backyard was cleaner. Mr.B's is a adventurous, intersting classroom.
My first impression of Mr.B's backyard class room was that, it was very interesting. I wasn't expecting to see the to large lakes. I was expecting, a small, closed in area with a few flowers and a small pond, with little wildlife. I wasnt execpting to see snakes swimming in the lakes either.
One thing that had surpirsed me was, how large the lakes are. They were very large in perimeter, but not large in depth. I expected the lakes to be deeper. ANother thing that had surprised me was the leaves and roots that smell good. The root had smelled like root beer , while the leaves smelled like lemon, which I had found quite unique.
my first impression of mr B's back yard classroom was how beautiful it was and how all the differnt animal were there like birds and even frogs.
what most surprise me was the big pond . and all the differnt tree's that were around us
I really liked Mr.B's Backyard because it's really fun to go outside and see what is in the wilderness. The thing that really surprised me in Mr.B's Backyard was how portly and big they were. I never seen one that big before.
I have been going to Mr.B's for three years. I have seen many improvements through out the years. This year I found many different types of species of plants such as berries, weeds, trees and many others. I also liked the new benches that we can sit on and write our observations that we can see. I hope this year I can have fun at Mr.B's again!
1. it was awsome all the animals and nature and plants just awsome 2. all the holes of dirt i believe they they were mole holes.
1. I been to Mr.B's Backyard before, because I'm from Roland Rogers. Something that I noticed that was different was that there was not a lot of animals.
2. What surprised me was that Mr.B's Backyard wasn't crowded and I only saw about three animals.
Now i'm going to tell about what I saw in Mr. B's back yard.
First I saw a crab. For some reason I almost thought that the crab was dead but I never knew if its dead or not.
Second of all I saw alot of frogs but they were so small. And the thing that made me scared a little bit was alot of big giant holes. But I got over it and I enjoyed Mr. B's back yard.
1. My first impression of Mr. B's Backyard Classroom was that it was bigger than I remember and it was really cool to go through.
2. Something that surprised me was how the reflection of the sun on the pond was perfect. More that we were able to go really close to a bullfrog and it did not hop away.
1-I was amazed at how nice and pretty it was back there. It lokes like a great place to explor and learn!
2-I was suprised at how many frogs were back there!
when i first saw Mr. B' s back yard classroom i was amazed at all the plants and trees. i would say that the things that surprise me the most were the leaves that smelt really good.
1. my first impression of mr.B's backyard was that it was a great outdoor place that was surrounded by nature.
2. something surprising was that there was pioson ivy by some of the trees. there were also lots of animals in the pond and snake holes in the ground.
1.) My first impression of Mr.B's Backyard Classroom was very exciting because there were so many things to explore and learn about! At first, I was curious and anxious about what Mr.B's backyard Classroom even was, but after I discovered it, I found out that it's a phenomenal way to learn!
2.) Something that surprised me were the snakes! It was a little scary, but really cool to observe! Another thing that surprised me were the plants,trees and animals. There were so many species that I've never heard of in my life! It was an awesome adventure to participate in! I hope we go again!!!
My first impression of Mr.B's backyard classroom is that it was bigger than what i thought. The pond was really big and students took lots of pictures of the reflection of the sun on the pond, it looked really nice. Also, it was a really pretty place to relax and explore nature. Something that surprised me was the Poison Ivy or Toxicodendron radicans, our teacher showed us how Poison Ivy looked like and told us to not touch it because it can causes an itching, or sometimes painful rash. I noticed there was a frog hopping on the water and another one behind a tree and a student took a close picture of it. Mr.B's backyard was really cool.
1. My first impression of Mr.B's back yard classroom is that it was open. Im from Reeds Road so that means that I have seen it many times. When I first saw it i thought it was open because it had so many things that are now taken away from us, since the enviorment has been played with so much lately. It also was open because it was a way to actually get a better look of whats in your own backyard. My first visit to Mr. B's was just breath taking.
2. There were many things that surprised me about Mr. B's back yard classroom. Something that really stood out to me was that the water was a lot higher than the last time I saw it. Another thing that surprised me about Mr. B's was that grass was huge! I never saw it that big. I didn't know that grass could grow that long. In Mr. B's there are many things that will surprise you.
1. I have actually been to Mr.B's backyard classroom in fifth grade.My impression was that I saw the grass get longer over the summer and there were not that much water in the other pond with the high grass.Also,there were side benches that I don't remember seeing last year.
2. Something that surprised me was that I saw blue dragon flies,a big toad,and also a snake in the water that looked camouflage a little.
My first impressions of Mr.B's Backyard is that looked smaller than I thought it would, until we walked around the lake I realized it was much bigger than I thought.
What surprised me was that there was a lot more wild life than I thought. So far i saw frogs, tadpoles, ground hog holes, poison ivy, holly bushed, and ect.
1. I've been to Mr.B's before and my first impression that day I was amazed at all the life and beauty that was hidden back there for years. I had such a fun time learning outside and getting to see the wildlife back there. I can't wait to go back.
2. Something that surprised me was when there was a plant that smelled like root beer and lemon. It smelled good and I never knew a plant could smell like that. Now I wonder what other plants smell like too. There is still so much to learn and I am very excited.
i saw a frog a snake witch was a rat snake and i heard different noises that i didnt hear befor
My first impretion of Mr bees is that it is preety cool . there are lots of frogs and other cool creatures. somthing that surprised me that i did not even know that it was there.
My first impression of Mr.B's backyard was that there was alot of grass and the water was higher than usually.
Something that suprised me was when I looked at the water I saw tadpoles or little fish jump out. Another thing that suprised me was when I looked at the yellow flowers i saw little butterflies.
1. My first impression was surprising. The scene was so beautiful and amazing. I loved the pond in the middle cause it had a perfect reflection to it. And the plants there were cool too.
2. What really surprised me was the frogs peeping out of the pond. I thought it was pretty cool, they look like they're on mission impossible! It was amazing.
1 my first imprestion was it was full of plants.
2 something that sipprised me was the amount of wild life
1.My firsrt impression of Mr.B's backyard was why dont we come here more often? But i thought it was like a rainforest casue i have never seen and learned about so many species!
2.Something that suprised me was that the holes in the ground got ginormus! And sign got re-painted. But i saw a pretty big turtle in the water.
Once I walked into Mr.B's i felt like i walked into a whole different world. But filled with, bugs, snakes, fire flies, and other species and plants. I walked around the whole pond and found lots of cool things. All of the bushes and shrubs I passed I found a bug I have never seen before. The fire flies were blue instead of the colors I usually see. When I went to the 2nd pond I saw a baby rat snake in the water dashing under the water to the opposite side of the pond. Then I ended up falling in the water.
I saw frogs and snakes the snakes surprised me
1. I hope to see some good pysics and plantealagy.
2. what surprised me was all the things you know.
1. It was really awsome and nature like and raelly science.
2. All the animals and plants super!!!!!!!
My first time at mr.b was that there was a pond a lot of trees.
The pund had a dock and a meter to see how much rain we had and how much higher the pond got.There was spiders, snake holes,and a trails to go in to see animals and others.
This was my exelperince of mr.bs backyard.
When i was exploring out side i noticed alot of things. I sall only one turtle swimming through the water. I sall a lot of groundhog holes. I was very fasinated by the calm water and the birds.
there were to menny nats but there were cool anamils and lots of cool pats
there where lots of nats but a lots of cool paths and animals
1. My first impresion of Mr. b's backyard class room is that it is an actual nature hotspot and that it was large aswell.
2. Somthing that suprised me is that we saw no snakes out there usally there is alot of snakes in the backyard classroom.
1.My first impresson of Mr.B's back yard was that it is a beautiful place to enjoy nature.
2.Something that suprised me was it was mostly quiet. The times I went out to Mr.B's in Reeds Road it was loud and creatures were out.
1.What was you first impress of Mr. B' s Backyard Classroom ?
2.What was something that surprised you?
1. My first impression of Mr.B's was it was really nice. I thought it would just be sitting outside reading a book. I was way off
2. I was suprized there was a big lake in the back of the school. I thought it we were going into the woods.
1.when i first got there i thought it i would look the same but it didn't the sign looked alot better the grass was alot taller then it was last year.
the thing that suprised me was the depth themometer it had raind over the summer so the pond became bigger and it was 10 feet deep
1 My first impression of Mr. B's backyard was that the water was a lot higher than last time.
2 One thing that supprised me was the blue dragon flies. All of the dragon flies I'd seen before were either green or purple
1. Its was fun but the plants and grasses needed to be cut. I kept running into them!
2. Something that surpised me was weird noises coming from the grass. Im not really sure what it was but it seemed to be some kind of bus.
1.What was your first impress of Mr.B's Backyard Ciassroom?
2.What was something that surprised you?
1) Since I have seen Mr. B's before, When I saw different animals that I havent seen there before I was like in Awe. Epsically when I saw new frogs and The new benches and trees.
2) One thing that had surprised me is when I looked around and saw no snakes what so ever. Last year there were tons of snakes but when I went out there, I didn't see one.
1. my first impression was cool there was alot of things added from last years visit.
2. what supprised me was snake hole and how big they were. also the colorful plants that was there.
1. What was your first impress of Mr. B's Backyard Ciassroom ?
2. What was something that suprised you ?
1. My first impression of Mr. B's backyard classroom was that it was really, really cute. It had a pond that had sunlight shining on it, making it shine prettily. Also, it had plants and animals that I couldn't see at first.
2. Out of the many things that surprised me, I'm only going to say the three things that I found most surprising. First, the giant spiders webs that we found as we walked through the small trail. Second, the water snake slithering through the water. Lastly, the bright green frog that was hopping by the water.
the thing that suprised me at mr.B's backyard was that they put benches out there with ni backs on them and it looks cleaner than last year. also the thing that suprised me was that i saw a really big snake bigger than last year. my first impression at mr.B's backyard was that it has two lakes and it is really big :)
1. My first impression of Mr. B's was being impressed by how well kept the area is.
2. Something I found interesting was the natural feel of the place, I was expecting a more park like feel but I like it better the way it is.
My first impression of Mr.B's backyard classroom was it was really nice. The trees were out of the way where students walk. There was barely any trash. It was nicely cleaned up. There were a lot of flowers that were starting to bloom and it was beautiful. There were a lot of bugs and snakes also. One thing that surprised me was, there weren’t any snakes. At least I didn't see any. Last year in 6th grade I saw maybe 2 or 3 snakes in the ground by the lake. This year when I saw walking around I didn’t see any snakes. I saw frogs, birds, and a couple of bugs. I was really surprised that I didn’t see any snakes this year, maybe next year!
1.The water shed was really fun when we learned how plotting effects our world
2. The species was was fun as well when we had to scoop out bugs from the pond then try to identify them
1. My first impression of Mr. B's was that it would be extremely boring to learn about and that we were only going to learn about trees/plants and some birds.
2. I was surprised by how much more there was to Mr. B's, not just trees, plants and birds. There is so much I've learned, and still have yet to learn about the habitat that varied animals call Mr. B's home.
What I have learned is that shrubs and trees are different, before i use to think that it was all just trees! also now ! can tell the difference between each shrub! also about how when dragonflies are born they live in water! my favorite memories was when Kobe and Kyle fell in the lake!
1.) My first impression of Mr.B's was exciting. I have learned so many things about it.
2.) Something that surprised was the snakes around Mr. B's and their habitat.
My first impression of Mr. B's backyard classroom, was that I would be exploring different species of animals(insects, possibly birds , frogs, butterflies, and more!)
What surprised me was, their were snakes in Mr. B's backyard, and I thought how can snakes be in here like its a small area, don't they belong around woods, or swamps?
Mr. B's is a very exciting place where students and parents can learn about wildlife. It is an honor to be apart of it. my first impression about the classroom was "whoaahhh". It was amazing. I felt like I was out in the Woods camping. Also I loved that there was a dock where people can look at the water and the organisms living in the water. Something that surprised me was that there were a few large, and thick snakes. Also, how much everything changes throughout the year and seasons. Like how after winter the plants and bushes started to grow and block the path. And how in the winter the plants and bushes are small and dry-looking. This was a great experience for students, teachers, parents, and I. Hopefully more people get to experience this.
My first impression was full of surprise and enjoyment when I first saw this structure.I was surprised how tall the grass was,how their were many creatures living there and making Mr.B's Backyard their home
Something that suprised me was their were many snakes in the pond and tadpoles as well as the excitement I held when I saw these creatures inhabiting the pond I was suprised.
My first impression of Mr.B's was that the trees were gonna be bare or the the leaves were gonna be different colors.The water was also gonna deplete.Nothing really surprised me.